More than 5000 machines leave our factory in France each year for delivery all over the world. This fact alone demonstrates the lengths taken by our company for over 80 years in pursuit of quality, durability and performance.
Why should you purchase a Laporte trap.? Here's a few reasons...
1. Aluminium and stainless steel construction with epoxy coated chassis (no rust)
2. Water resistant release cable delivered with 50m of cable and first class terminal plugs (fewer breakdowns)
3. Nickel plated steel anti-corrosion throwing plate (no maintenance)
4. Re-arming time @ 1.8 seconds (increases the shooting rhythm)
5. Lightweight due to the aluminium alloy
6. Magazine capacity of up to 700 clays with double knife separating system
7. Water resistant Leroy Somer motor uses very little energy
8. Lifetime guarantee on the throwing arm
9. Circuit breaker protected motor
10. Battery autonomy: 8000 throws
11. Throwing distance: from 40m to 110m (depending on arming spring and options)
12. Anti-vibration system on the throwing arm (reduces the noise and amount of no-birds)
13. One-way bearing in monobloc (no maintenance, greased for life and easily interchangeable)
14. Operating temperature between -20° and + 50°
15. Lightweight injection moulded one-piece frame providing exceptional strength
16. Extremely precise and constant trajectory
17. Shock absorbing drop-plate for anti-no-bird
18. Electromechanical micro switch with is both robust and easy to adjust
19. Safety on/off/de-cock situated 1m behind the machine on a stand for safety purposes
20. Percentage of no-birds on CPC clays is less than 1%
Our after-sales service technicians are not surprised to regularly see Laporte machines of over thirty years of age passing through their hands and still working. This exceptional lifespan is our added value and our trademark since 1927. Fully assembled by hand by our specialised technical team, each of our machines is voluntarily oversized and enjoys a corrosion resistant treatment. In addition, being constructed of more than 60 % aluminium alloy, our machines do no alter with time and have a moderate weight.
What better tests for our equipment than those imposed by nature to testify to the incredible reliability and robustness of our machines. The Olympic Games in Beijing 2008, where we were the official supplier, was the opportunity of a live spectacular test - after completely submerging floods for several days, the machines worked perfectly and immediately after the water subsidence! Incredible strength and design, extraordinary evidence.
LAPORTE CLAY TRAPS